ProActive Sales Management
How To Lead, Motivate, And Stay Ahead Of The GameeBook - 2001
"All sales managers work like crazy, but few are true managers. That's because they tend to fall back on the skills that made them great at sales...instead of adopting the new skills that will make them great managers.
This essential book, which speaks their language, will turn them into management pros. It teaches a proven method for managing the sales process as well as the salespeople. Packed with specific, field-tested techniques, ProActive Sales Management shows sales managers how to:
* Regain control of their time
* Create a proactive sales culture
* Motivate a sales team
* Manage to simple yet powerful metrics
* Weed out failures quickly
* Effectively coach and counsel up and down the sales organization
* Measure not to revenue, but to the things that create revenue
* Reduce reports to one sheet of paper and 10 minutes a week
* Forecast more confidently
* Manage the sales organization the way it should be managed."