Team-based Project ManagementeBook - 1998
This book gives project managers the skills they need to create high-performing project teams, including how to:
- understand the basics of human behavior and motivation
- turn a "group of people" into a functioning project "team"
- lead the team effectively and help manage decision making
- develop the team's level of sophistication and abilities -- and continually improve both
- promote innovation and creativity (and keep meetings fun)
- deal with problem team members and resolve conflicts.
The book shows how to get teams excited, committed, and performing at their best. That's a successful project