The Complete Guide To Building Your Running ProgramBook - 2010
- Getting started and keeping it fun
- Building a program that works with your lifestyle
- Picking the right gear
- Running form, posture and breathing
- Heart rate training made clear
- Types of running--what to do and how to do it
- Nutrition for the runner
- Strength and cross-training--easy to manage exercise routines
- Women's issues related to running and running during pregnancy
- Avoiding and dealing with injuries
- Mental preperation and the psychology of running
- Tips for race day
From the critics
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.