7) I am grateful that I do not have to listen to my country's National Anthem, every ★ day that I arrive at work.
6) I am grateful I am ALLOWED TO detest the national anthem written by Francis Scott Key and ALLOWED TO ★ appreciate the Jimi Hendrix version.
5) I am grateful patriots glorify that one song; while other Americans CHOOSE to not be programed by a simple song.
4) I am grateful the lyrics of that song glorifies bombs ★ bursting, and other anti-British sentiment, in today's modern ★ arena.
3) I am grateful the money of ★ the nfl corporation is more powerful than the rights documented in the constitution of the money ★ printers.
★ 2) I am grateful this is the land of the free; excluding the tax-paying ★ souls in black bodies, who WILL BE Murdered by employed ★ predatorial badges.
★ 1) I am grateful this is the home of ★ the brave; excluding the national gladiator, who is bullied by elected leaders & fired by a bad sport, for Kneeling and ★ being brave.
★ 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 ... ...
There are no age suitabilities for this title yet.
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
There are no quotes for this title yet.